Looking for Sales Super Stars *

I'm searching for two highly motivated and creative, sales people who love all things photography. To be clear, I'm looking for booking agents that will work on a part time basis with me. This is not a full time position nor will you be an employee of Dare To Imagyn Photography. You are an independent contractor, and you will be paid with the COMPLETION of every booking you bring to Dare To Imagyn Photography. This is a results based position. There are no set monthly goals or quotas. However, I'm searching for two very special people, looking to shoot for the stars.
Your task will specifically be to locate potential clients, and book them (in my system) for photoshoots. Knowledge of Booking is a plus but not required. You must, however, have internet access. You can be creative with your sales strategies, but always professional. I will provide you with some marketing materials to assist you. Again, your pay will be based on every completed photo shoot that you book. If you would like to be considered, please inquire about complete details and the pay rate @ gynisse.turner@yahoo.com. You are also welcome to contact me directly at 888-553-4047 during normal business hours. If you're driven and looking to make extra money, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: